Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Into the future

I wrapped up all the grading today and read lots of discussion posts, news posts, and more. What an amazing experience to see how you all learned so much this semester about libraries and information. 

I'll be looking through the rest of your reflective journals this week and making some additional comments. You'll want to check back on BB Learn next week so see what I've written.  

Mostly I want to say thanks for being such an amazing class, challenging me to make library science interesting and relevant.  There's something special about information and books and learning that titillates my curiosity and makes me want to know more about the world around us, past, present, and future. 
Challenge yourselves to learn about information systems, books, technology, access points and all the other foreign and intriguing subjects that make libraries, archives, and museums the repository of the past and the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment